Safety performance goals – ZERO ‘Lost Time Injuries’ (LTI) and ‘Incident & Injury Free Culture’. Management commitment and leadership to focus on incident prevention process.
- Safety and Healthy working conditions with overall control on all recognised hazards for all the involved people.
- “Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Policy” – ‘Top Tier’ document in the corporate system. All personnel working on the project are aware & Committed to the approved policy.
- Management and control systems to execute the project in conformity to the requirements of the Contract and the applicable Codes and Standards.
- All personnel adequately trained and guided by the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Inspection sites participate in incident investigation and providing resources to aim at providing corrective action.
- Attendance by all the site personnel at OHS meetings to achieve Zero accident goals.
- HSE will be always the first agenda item on Management and Operational meetings.